- Standard UK Delivery - FREE
- Standard EU Delivery - £5.99 (FREE on orders over £150)
- Standard North America Delivery - £7.99 (FREE on orders over £150)
- Standard Rest of the World Delivery - £14.99 (FREE on orders over £200)
- Once you have placed an order it will be dispatched within 3 working days. If you wish to cancel your order after it has been dispatched, you will be charged for both delivery and collection cost.
- If you are unavailable when our delivery partner tries to deliver your order, they will usually try to deliver again the next working day or they will drop a card in to offer you a collection from a local collection point. If you should refuse delivery of goods you will be required to cover any extra costs incurred.
- In spite of some of these unforeseeable circumstances, not under our control, we will always do our best, to have your order despatched and delivered on time.
- Please note: Orders sent to non-EU countries may incur local duties and taxes. In most cases, any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. You may be charged for handling fees and taxes as your order passes through customs. Any charges on a parcel must be paid by the person receiving the parcel. We have no control over these charges and we can’t tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
- According to our previous experiences, overseas customers usually are not obliged to pay any duties or taxes. However, your local customs authorities may apply import duties in individual cases. We can take no responsibility for such taxes, or for any goods seized by import authorities due to local regulations, such as organic matter or weaponry. Please contact your local customs office if you need further information before placing your order.